Corporate Group Private Tours of London
Ideal for organisations wanting a cost-effective bespoke event. Numerous additional options for including “behind the scenes” access, goodie bags, tastings etc.
Often booked as:
- A team-building or incentive activity
- An office party or leaving party
- Conference entertainment
- An orientation tour for a team moving to a new location
- A “How Well Do You Really Know Your Area?” tour for companies well-established in a central London location
- Explore the places you really want to see and skip the things you don’t.
- I’ll make sure we don’t duplicate any places you have seen already or are planning to see.
- We travel at your own pace, pausing for a break whenever you like, this is your tour after all!
- Save time and energy finding your way from place to place.
- Explore hidden places that you probably wouldn’t find for yourself.
- Have the exclusive services of an award winning, insured and fully qualified professional guide.
- Enjoy total flexibility.
- Receive follow up after the tour: for example a map of the route we took, links to websites, recommendations, suggestions, tips and hints about anything we happen to have been talking about during the day.
- An absolute guarantee that you will never pay unnecessary additional or hidden fees.
- I never take more than one private booking per day so you will have my undivided attention and I can be totally flexible about where and when we start and finish.
- I don’t use scripts or set routes. I speak to you, not at you and take you to the places I think you will most enjoy most.
- I will never offer to guide you in places where I really don’t think you will need a guide, for example in places where you will already have paid for a guide in your admission fee!
- My focus will always be to save you money and time so that you really get the most out of your tour.
What I Can’t Offer
- Any tours outside London. I am exclusively a London specialist.
- Any driving tours. All my tours are by foot or by London’s excellent public transport with an occasional cab where that offers a benefit.
- If you require transport I am happy to work with you to find an appropriate operator and to co-ordinate my tour ‘s timings and destinations with them.
|Corporate Tour Rates Start From:|
These rates include
- One guide, myself, for a group of no more than 25 people depending on the area to be covered.
- For larger groups I can access a wide range of colleagues and can give you an exact quote.
- Pre-tour consultation/advice.
- I am not VAT registered so VAT is not payable
- I can invoice you and we can agree terms prior to booking.
- You can pay me by credit card/bank transfer or Paypal.
- Depending on the tour we plan I may ask for a small deposit.
- In all cases you will receive a receipt.
- If you need to cancel your tour for any reason I’d appreciate as much notice as possible, especially if the tour involves me booking external contractors, venues etc. Given notice and depending on the complexity of the tour being organised I may be able to offer a refund of part or all of a deposit or pre-payment, less transaction fees. I can give you exact details before booking.
- For bookings cancelled within 24 hours I can’t offer any refunds or discounts at all.
- If I need to cancel (this has only happened once in my entire career) I’ll refund any payments including fees in full immediately and will do my very best to find a trusted colleague who is available and fully briefed to run the same tour we have planned.
How to Book
For a genuinely tailored tour it’s obviously helpful for me to know a little about your group and what you are planning.
- The date(s) you are looking at.
- Your Company/Sector.
- How many people in your group and their approximate ages?
- Any special requirements you are aware of?
- Are your group visiting London and have they been before? Or are they locals?
- Is the tour part of a special event e.g. a team-building event or a conference?
- Any must-see places on your itinerary, whether or not as part of a tour?
- Any general professional interests you share. Or any things you really don’t want to see and aren’t interested in.
For a free, no obligation, consultation simply email a few of these details to email@example.com or let me know a good time for me to call you and I’ll get straight back to you with some ideas and suggestions.
If you like my ideas for a tour we can come up with a more detailed plan and costing, before you decide whether or not to book.