In addition to public walks and private tours I offer a wide range of private London events.
- Corporate Team-building or Orientation Tours
- Conference Entertainment
- Meet up Groups
- Birthday Parties
- Hen & Stag Parties
- Youthwork residentials
- FE and HE Orientation Tours for New Students
- Charity Events
- Treasure Hunts
For all Private London Events you will:
- Have the exclusive services of an award winning, insured and fully qualified professional guide.
- Have expert assistance during the planning stages, including risk assessment and logistics.
- Explore the places your group really want to see and skip the things they don’t.
- Travel at your own pace, schedule breaks whenever you like, this is your event after all!
- Save time and energy taking your group from place to place.
- Explore hidden places that you or your guests probably wouldn’t find otherwise.
- Enjoy total flexibility.
- Receive follow up after the tour: for example a map of the route we took, links to websites, recommendations, suggestions, tips and hints, prizes or gifts.
- An absolute guarantee that you will never pay unnecessary additional or hidden fees.
All my public walks can be adapted to suit your needs or I can provide a unique bespoke event for you or your organisation. Fees vary according to the complexity of the event. For a simple event for a small group these are some examples:
2 hours A Walking Tour
In two hours we can explore one area on a fun and relaxed tour. We could also use the time to orientate your guests, staff or students in this vast city. A two hour tour can start and finish anywhere in central London. Two hour tours are popular for parties.
4 hours A Good Look at One or two Areas
In four hours we could tour two or three areas, say Soho, Chinatown, Mayfair and Strand or we focus on one area and visit pubs, cafes or attractions en route. A popular choice for staff and student orientation and team-building.
8 hours A Really Good Overview or an In Depth Exploration
A full day in London. In eight hours we can cover a lot of ground, especially if we use public transport or we can really explore central London by foot, pausing as often as you like for attractions, shopping, a coffee or a pint. Full day tours are the most popular tours for visiting youth groups and conference entertainment.
The options for an event in London are mind-boggling. My job is to help you get the most out of your budget, to make the planning of your event as smooth and easy as possible and to ensure that participants leave with nothing but good memories of the event. The examples above can all be combined or altered to suit you. The shortest events I run are for just one hour, the longest have lasted several days.
The examples given are for a small group, with me working alone. I do have a very wide professional network of other fully qualified guides that I work with on larger or more complex events.
These rates include:
My expenses during the tour (refreshments, public transport and most site entry costs).
They don’t include:
Your transport costs, entry fees, refreshments, gifts or prizes.
You can pay me on the day in cash, or beforehand by credit card/bank transfer or Paypal. I can also invoice you. Depending on the tour we plan I might ask for a small deposit.
Booking: For an initial free, no obligation, consultation simply contact me by phone or email and I’ll get straight back to you.
I also offer Public Walks, Private Tours and provide Consultancy Services for media and education professionals in London. You can read Reviews of Walks and see some recent projects here. Please feel free to contact me about any of these services.