London Consultancy Services
In addition to walks, talks and events I offer a wide range of consultancy services on London related projects. Click here for details of some recent case studies. Other assignments have included:
Broadcast Media, including sourcing images, locations and logistics as well as making personal appearances on BBC London News, BBC One, ITV, BBC World Service Radio, BBC London radio, podcasts and other internet broadcasts. Watch some of these appearances here.
Publishers, providing quotes, reviews, sourcing and licensing images and fact checking stories for publishers including Time Out London, English Heritage, Folio Society, BBC, Londonist and local magazines.
Organising FE, HE & Youth Groups, planning residential trips and exchange visits in London for organisations such as Kent County Council and RPS Rainer.
Training aspiring & fellow Guides, providing feedback on planned walks, personal training to improve presentation skills, advice and guidance on marketing.
What I can offer:
- I am open to working on any interesting London related project.
- I am not a professional historian but I am a fully qualified, prize winning professional London guide:
- I have a high level of expertise, local knowledge, strong presentation and copy-writing skills and a depth of experience to share.
- I have an enormous professional network of contacts, including professional historians, fellow guides, publishers and other acknowledged experts. If I can’t help you myself I can probably point you in the direction of someone who will be able to.
- I have easy access to the finest research materials and archives.
- I have many years experience as a manager in youth work and FE settings.
- My aim as a consultant is to save you time and budget whatever your project.
For a free, no obligation, initial discussion about how I might be able to help contact me and I’ll get straight back to you.